Information on data protection
The kanel.ch website (hereinafter, the "Site") is bound by a duty of confidentiality towards third parties - other than those necessary for the execution of orders - in order to respect the confidentiality of information relating to the execution of an order or any other element allowing the identification of the ordering customer or the recipient.
1. Identity of the controller
The personal data are collected by GGKL Chappet, whose registered office is located in Meyrin at 5A rue Emma Kammacher, 1217 Meyrin - Switzerland.
For the provision of services, the customer provides GGKL Chappet with the contact details, in particular the telephone number, of the recipient of his or her purchase for the purpose of ensuring delivery of his or her order to the latter and to provide him or her with advice and information on the latter and on GGKL Chappet's services and offers. In this case, and notwithstanding the foregoing, the customer acts as the holder of and is responsible for the processing of the recipient's details.
The customer is solely responsible for the communication of the recipient's personal details that he provides to GGKL Chappet for the execution of the order. The customer undertakes to have obtained the explicit and informed consent of the holders of the details he provides to GGKL Chappet and guarantees GGKL Chappet against any claim from the latter as a result. GGKL Chappet only acts at the will and on behalf of the ordering customer as a service provider processing the orders placed by the customer. Consequently, the ordering customer releases GGKL Chappet from any liability in case of violation of the obligations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) relating to the collection and communication to GGKL Chappet of the recipient's details for the purpose of sending messages to the latter.
The data collected are the following: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, order history, floral preferences, complaints, as well as the name, first name, postal address and telephone number of the recipient. It is used for the following purposes:
- Order management: Customer information and data are collected in the context of an order and are necessary for the management of the order and commercial relations.
- Personalization of our services: Customer information and data also allows GGKL Chappet to improve the services we offer on our website.
- Information and Newsletters GGKL Chappet: At any time, the customer can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting the main shop firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data must be processed only for the purpose indicated at the time of collection.
- This information may not be communicated outside Switzerland, unless legal exceptions are observed.
- Personal data must be protected against unauthorised processing by appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- our visited web page
- date and time of access
- amount of data sent
- source/reference from where the client arrived on the page operating system
- browser used
3. Duration of data retention
GGKL Chappet undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed. The duration of the retention of personal data is determined by the legal retention period (commercial and fiscal retention period).
4. Exercise of rights
Each customer has the right to information, opposition, access, rectification, limitation and deletion of his personal data, on simple request by writing to GGKL Chappet, 5 rue Emma Kammacher, 1217 Meyrin. The request must be accompanied by the elements necessary for identification (name, first name, email) as well as any other information necessary to confirm his identity. In accordance with the regulations in force, the request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing his signature and specify the address to which the reply should be sent. A reply will then be sent to the customer as soon as possible after receipt of the request. The persons whose personal data are processed during an order placed by the customer can exercise their rights with GGKL Chappet. Furthermore, if the customer no longer wishes to receive the newsletter, he can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.